Reining will be the first company that equips her entire fleet with the latest solution by Prometheus and TomTom BRIDGE. This way Reining (specialized in Volume transport and Warehousing) centralizes the digital support of her entire primary logistics process on the platform.
After acquaintance with the system, the new TomTom BRIDGE was initially installed in 10 trucks. Extensive testing and assessment led to the conclusion that all requirements and wishes are met by the new TomTom BRIDGE. Therefore Reining decided to install the new equipment on the remaining trucks in the coming years as well. It involves a total of about 300 vehicles. This project is part of a larger migration project within the Reining organisation.
Jan Nijland, Managing Director of Prometheus: “Reining is working with the software and hardware solutions of Prometheus for several years. We are pleased that we have been able to gain the trust of this great company, and we can support them in the further optimization of their digital processes”.
The power of TomTom BRIDGE
Reining is enthusiastic about TomTom BRIDGE. It has interesting features that facilitate the logistics process through world class navigation and the HD Traffic system. Some highlights are:
– Better grip on the primary logistics process.
– Meet changing laws and regulations.
– A seamless connection between Prometheus E-Mobile application and the TomTom technology and navigation.
– Real-time communication between the driver and the planning department and other back office systems, such as ERP, TMS and APS.
– Vehicle information, the digital tachograph, electronic identification and other relevant data are recorded in high quality, processed and interpreted.
Source and more information about Prometheus Informatics: http://www.prometheus.nl